IMPORTANT: Details and availability status of plans and included features are subject to change at ThinkOwl's sole discretion. Note that features listed as 'In development' may be released in beta mode first and that planned features are not guaranteed to become available This price list will therefore be regularly updated.
1) Prices for annual plans shown are billed annually, i.e. for 12 months at a time.
2) One (1) automatic monthly training cycle per AI component is included. Enterprise Plus plan comes with 3 additional AI training cycles per month that expire after 1 month.
3) Base fixed price plus tiered-price per user. Add-on brokers events between ThinkOwl and your third-party systems. Requires a minimum of 5 paid users (20 for legacy Event Broker).
4) These translations were created by a third party and have not been fully verified.
5) Storage per user is no personal storage capacity, but is used to determine the total storage capacity for the entire account. Full-time, named users only count towards the total capacity.
6) When using email support addresses created at <youraccount>.thinkowl.com. When using your own incoming mail server (option in some plans only), its limit will apply.
7) Screen sharing is not supported for mobile devices.
8) Additional on-demand AI Training cycles can be purchased (note: planned) for plans that include the AI Assistant add-on or equivalent functionality and have a minimum of 5 paid users. Such cycles can be consumed for any of the following AI components: classification, extraction, Discover topic detection, conversation bot.
9) German and English are supported languages at this time.
10) Period free training cycles expire after one (1) month
11) Enables business process functionality and includes 10 business processes. Requires a minimum of 5 users.
12) Enables connection with own mail server. Requires a minimum of 5 paid users. Note that such restriction only applies to the add-on for plan Professional. Enterprise and Enterprise Plus plans do not require this add-on.
13) Requires approval from Facebook.
14) Requires a minimum of 50 paid users.
15) Features marked as 'planned' or 'In development' have no committed delivery date. Features marked as 'beta' can be used, provided the user excepts that certain features may not be (fully) functional and may be altered in the final feature release.
AI Training cycles require the AI Assistant Add-On or the Diamond Plan, as well as a ThinkOwl plan with a minimum of 5 users